2016년 4월 25일 월요일

process1




1. Finding core value of cooking class



After initial research, I found 3 core value which is 'self motivated' ' visual changing' 'kid-teacher communication'. Through observation and interview and literature review, I made my mind to keep going with 'self motivated' since it contains many possibility.

And I set the ultimate goal to 'Creativity' 

Parents’ interest toward kids’ creativity


                            +
Cooking helps kids to develop their creativity




2. Validity between cooking and creativity
요리활동에 참여한 유아는 프로그램 참가 후 전체 창의성이 증가하였다. 요리활동의 과정은 교사가 유아들의 창의적 특질은 인식하고 그들의 창의적인 노력과 산출 을 제공하고, 유아와 상호교류를 통해 창의성을 강화할 수 있도록 언어와 교류 를 통해 지지적인 사회적 환경을 조성하므로 요리활동은 유아의 창의성을 발달 시킨다고 할 수 있다.


(제언의 일부) 본 연구에서 사전활동,본 활동,사후활동으로 나누어 실시하였으나 요 리의 재료를 탐색하고 실행하여 먹는데 주안점을 두었다. 후속 연구에서는 유아의 창의성 발달에 영향을 미치는 통합적 요리활동 프로그램을 다양하게 개발 하여야 할 필요가 있다.

요리활동이 유아의 창의성에 미치는 영향, (김정희,2012)

The result of the analysis on the effect of cooking activity an the young children’s creativity showed effective increase in creativity

COOKING ACTIVITY -> Kids’ creativity development







댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기